Dr. Mueller is the finest physician I have ever had. I have entrusted my life in his hands for over 15 years and he is the only Doc I would empower to be my medical team leader. His judgment and diagnostic & communication abilities are impeccable, as is his medical advocacy on my behalf. He actually listens, gives me full attention, and truly cares. He is always reachable immediately; I couldn’t be happier in the concierge program, which gives me extra security and confidence and I love the instant priority, no wait appointments, as well as the value, added tests that would not normally be covered.
How We Achieve Results
How We Wed Knowledge, Experience, & Technology To Achieve Results. Unlike most free-standing vein clinics, our NYC Vein Center is integrated within our state of the art outpatient Medical/Cardiovascular Center in NYC, due to our Medical Director’s expertise and Board Certifications/Diplomates in Cardiovascular Diseases, Vein Diseases, & Vascular Medicine. As the venous system is an essential part of the cardiovascular system, our vein patients benefit greatly from an integrated cardiovascular approach and our expertise in all its components, including skill in vascular ultrasound.
One of the few centers in NY that performs the EVLT® endovenous laser procedure, & trained by the technique’s innovating company. Experience top-tier NY EVLT at Sutton Place Laser Vein Care! We are The destination for NY EVLT.
- Manhattan Vein Doctor – Dr. Mueller has 6 Board Certifications / Board Diplomates and holds the distinction of being a Diplomate of the American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine, as well as being Board Certified in Vascular Medicine & in Cardiovascular Diseases. His nearly 2 decades of experience with cardiovascular ultrasound imaging and his training in cardiac catheterization at New York Presbyterian Hospital give him the perfect combination of the key skills for treating vein patients.
- Spider Veins – we treat troublesome, embarrassing, & often painful spider veins with sclerotherapy. Experience top-tier treatment of Spider Veins at Sutton Place Laser Vein Care. We are The destination for the treatment of Spider Veins in the New York Metro Area.
- Varicose Veins – we develop a personalized & comprehensive treatment plan for each patient, using our advanced ultrasound skills, treating the veins with endovenous laser (EVLT®) &/or ambulatory phlebectomy. Experience top-tier Varicose Veins treatment at Sutton Place Laser Vein Care. We are The destination for Varicose Veins treatment in the New York Metro Area.
- NYC Vein Treatment – our expert ultrasound vein mapping skills are the key to establish a comprehensive treatment program for treating veins of all sizes, to enable the finest long-term results for our NYC (& other) patients; please see our Before & After photos of some of our satisfied patients.
- Varicose Vein Removal – Dr. Mueller is Board Certified in Vascular Medicine and is Certified by the American Board of Phlebology (Vein Diseases) & has years of experience using our integrated approach to successfully treat even the largest varicose veins; our powerful Diomed/Angiodynamics® diode endovenous laser is able to seal and eradicate the largest vein in the body, the Great Saphenous Vein.
- New York Sclerotherapy – Dr. Mueller uses the finest visualization tools available in New York as well as the power of ultrasound needle guidance to deliver sclerosants to veins. Experience top-tier New York Sclerotherapy at Sutton Place Laser Vein Care / Cosmetic Vein Solutions of New York! We are The destination for New York Sclerotherapy.
- ClariVein® – Dr. Mueller is on the forefront of new technology in vein treatment, being an early adopter of the innovative new vein closure technique called ClariVein®. It utilizes a special catheter inserted into the diseased vein, which combines a rotating wire that scratches the inside of the vein wall with injection through the same catheter of sclerosant chemical that permeates the vein wall, injuring it, and causing it to close down. This technique has a 97% success rate in closing down and keeping closed treated veins 2 years after the procedure.
We were the first in Manhattan to treat patients with ClariVein® Mechano-Chemical Endovenous Ablation. Advantages of ClariVein® include faster method of vein ablation, no heat generation, no risk of nerve damage, no risk of skin burn, no need for tumescent anesthesia & its injections, minimal to no pain during or after the procedure, minimal to no bruising. Experience top-tier NYC ClariVein® treatment at Sutton Place Laser Vein Care.